- All jet ski drivers have to be 16 years old or over and present a valid driver’s license.
- All participants must sign a discharge of responsibility and follow a short boating safety course offered by WET SET MTL before departure. You must be ready 30 minutes before your booked departure time. You will learn how to use and manipulate your jet ski, and get safety instructions.
- A deposit of 750$ is required and will be reimbursed upon your return if the jet ski is not damaged in any way.
- WET SET MTL does not take any responsibility for any fines or penalties that may be issued by provincial authorities.
- All required equipment for your comfort and security are furnished.
- Groups of more than 10 persons need to book at least two days in advance.
- All reservations (regular excursions, with a private guide, or for a group) are subject to availability.
- WET SET MTL reserves the right to refuse entrance to a customer that presents a risk. Whether by his (her) capacities, aptitudes, or by showing signs of impaired faculties.
RESERVATION POLICIES AND CANCELLATION
- Bookings online are non- refundable , 'subject to modification 24 hours in advance depending on availability.
- A deposit of 100% of the total amount of the reservation is required upon booking. This deposit is NOT refundable within 24 hours of the booked excursion.
- For groups and excursions with a private guide, 100% of the total amount of the excursion is required upon booking. This deposit is NOT refundable.
- Excursions are not refundable in the event of bad weather*.
* Only WET SET MTL can decide whether to postpone or reschedule the excursions and the reservations to an ulterior date due to bad weather.